Wednesday, March 2, 2011

College Quarterback Trick vids???



 So ya, this is UConn's Johnny McEntee's trick shot video. He is a quarterback and  people have praised and criticized him for doing this video. They are saying either "WOW, WHAT A TALENTED GUY!" or "HE'S NOT STARTING CAUSE HE'S FOOLING AROUND!"

I think he is just an athlete diversifying his quarterback drills in the offseason. People need to get over the fact that its college sports. Kids have fun, and I would put this guy as a kid next to let's say....Peyton Manning. But, his talent is there I mean he hits with high accuracy, and his basketball court shots are superb.

I like these vids, and other college quarterbacks are doing them, but the trend setter was Johnny Mac.
If you're curious check out Alex Tanney, just youtube him.....I thought there was one from Alabama's quarterback, but I can't seem to find it. ANYWAYS, get ready for Bracketology sooner or later.

1 comment: