Tuesday, February 8, 2011

d00de of the Month

Here is a new idea I got here, d00de of the Month, each month I select a sports figure who is performing lights out.

This Month of coarse is Blake Griffin, why? Well because....





He'll Posterize me if I don't, "But Sports d00de What about Aaron Rodgers?????" Well while he did do something only three guys in Super Bowl History have ever done, throw for over 300 yards, he also did it like an assassin, quiet and proper.
B-lake dunks with ferocity, carries a sub-par team on his shoulders, got voted in as an All-Star reserve, and is a leader of his soph.....rookie class (prolly gonna win rookie of the year). Come on people tell me he isn't impressive. OH I know, why don't we send his talents to South Beach, and see how the Clipps do then, hmmm?(they might do ok I mean they have Baron Davis.....). He's like A1 sauce, he is just that important.

So Check him out on youtube, or try and watch some of his games (you might have to wait a while).
On the 9th you can see him play the Knicks at 7:30 on NBA Tv, and his big public TV appearance on ESPN against Memphis on the 13th of April at 10:30.
OH WAIT, he is also in this little soiree the NBA has on their All-Star weekend, uhh the DUNK CONTEST!
Ya watch this d00de win it on February 19th on the Saturday Night happenings on TNT.
Anyways go Blakers!

1 comment: